Need help with an issue or dispute related to the sale or purchase of a home but not protected by a Sutton Secur Certificate? No problem. The Sutton Secur SOS program was designed just for you!
Created exclusively for clients of Sutton – Québec affiliated real estate brokers, Sutton Secur SOS offers you rapid access to a pre-qualified real estate attorney who will work on your behalf to defend your rights, protect your interests and bring the issue to resolution quickly and affordably. Your first consultation is free, and your attorney will draft a legal plan of action for you at no cost. Should you wish to proceed, you’ll benefit from a client-centred approach focused on resolving the issue in an efficient and cost-effective manner and preferential rates exclusive only to this program on all legal fees.
HOW A SUTTON SECUR ATTORNEY HELPS
- Free consultation with a Sutton Secur Attorney
- Legal opinion and written plan of action
- Free Sutton Secur report: The Homebuyer’s Guide to Hidden Defects
- Rapid assistance from qualified real estate attorneys
- A client-centered approach to efficient and cost-effective dispute resolution
- Preferential rates
WHAT SUTTON SECUR SOS COVERS
- Hidden defects
- A dispute or other issue with neighbours
- Landlord and tenant matters
- Problems relating to access to or limits of your property
- Passation of title
- Contractual issues
- Refusal by contracting party
- Financing related to the property
- Environmental issues
- Issues related to servitude
- Recourse in warranty by one party against the other
- Death of contracting party
Request Legal Assistance
Need legal help related to your real estate transaction? Simply fill out our secure online form. An Sutton Secur real estate attorney will be assigned to assist you within 24 hours and will act rapidly to help bring the dispute to resolution efficiently and affordably. You can expect fast, courteous and hassle-free service, along with professionalism and the expertise of an attorney who acts with transparency and puts your needs first.